Are you an experienced Project Manager and highly passionate about your work?
Then you belong with us!
CEVA is looking for you to join our growing Sensor Fusion team.
Here in CEVA we are developing state of the art sensor fusion software used in a variety of consumer products such as Smart TV’s, robotic vacuum cleaners, audio headsets, AR and VR glasses, and PC’s. The Sensor Fusion (SF) team is responsible for CEVA’s core sensor processing software which is used in a broad portfolio of CEVA products and is the result of over 15 years of experience developing sensor-based technology, systems and products.
As you experienced Project Manager/Planner/Scheduler you will be responsible for
- Schedule creation
- Work with management team members and project lead(s) to develop the project schedule
- Develop project milestones for the development activities and customer interactions.
- Assignment of resources
- Application of project expenses
- Master schedule creation
- Roll up multiple project schedules into a master schedule for the business unit.
- Output resource usage and provide input for resource leveling
- Monitor and control
- Working closely with project leads to track progress
- Update the individual project schedules plus the master schedule with accomplishments and changes
- Analyze the project needs to react to adjustments in progress and delays
- Communicate real-time updates to project leads and management team as needed
- Track project spending versus the approved project budget
- Determine and execute the correct level of regular reporting of project status to the project leads and management team
- An Associate degree or higher in an engineering discipline, business, or management degree program.
- 2+ years of experience in project management for SW/HW product developments with a focus on schedule and resource management of multiple projects with shared resources.
- Strong understanding of project management software tools such as MS Project or alternate tools which support task dependencies, applying resources and costs, baseline tracking, and master project schedules.
- Team player with excellent communication abilities with the business unit team.
- Proven record in project management with concurrent projects.
- Working knowledge of projects using predictive (waterfall) and Agile, and hybrid approaches.
- PMP Certification by the Project Management Institute or similar planning certification.
- Mature, self-motivated and capable of working both independently and in a team.
- Adaptable, able to react and adjust quickly to new challenges with a flexible mindset
- Detail oriented