CEVA is seeking for PMO/PJM to join CEVA Software Deployment and Infrastructures department.
You will be responsible for monitoring projects releases cycles from initiation, through execution until delivery.
As part of your role, you will monitor and oversees the entire creation of projects requirements, tasks, risks and the on-going open issues.
You will coordinate & assure a right information flow & content hand-offing between CEVA SW and HW departments.
In addition to the project management, your role will include the following working procedures and leading constant improvement of processes in the software deployment department.
In this role, you will:
- Monitor project life cycle from initiation till delivery including- Scope, resources, schedule.
- Mange project staff meetings and status reports.
- Initiate and Implement various project management tools, processes and methods.
- Improve decision-making, effectiveness and sync between the different teams & groups.
- Oversees the tasks management system for a right reflection of the projects statues.
- B.SC in Industrial Engineering from a leading University (BGU, TAU, Technion, Bar Ilan) 85+ GPA
- 2-5 years of experience as a PMO/PJM, in the semiconductor industry – an advantage
- Knowledge in Agile methodology- a must
- Fluent in spoken and written English- a must
- Technical skills, Organizational skills – a must
- Experience in working with development management tools – Microsoft VS/Jira/Jenkins – an advantage
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills