Architecture definitions of processors and platforms for advanced baseband and multimedia solutions.
This position involves deep understanding of algorithms, VLSI and C-Compiler requirements.
The processor architect will drive major decisions for the processor architecture and guide the different execution teams.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical or Computer engineering from a leading university with GPA 84 and up.
- More than 5 years of experience in VLSI, Architecture and Design
- Knowledge in communication or multimedia algorithms- advantage
- Knowledge in Processor and DSP architecture- advantage
- Ability to work productively on multiple tasks with cross-organization departments
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English