Operations – Safety and Operations PMO
CEVA is seeking for Safety and Operations PMO to join CEVA Operations team. You will be in charge of CEVA delivery process leading constant improvement processes and defining cross company methodologies. You will be the main contact person for customers’ entitlements working with CEVA teams World Wide and CEVA customers. You will take part in Safety and program management activities. Main responsibilities:
- Define and manage a new delivery and operations system.
- Define and manage Safety base processes.
- Take part in the company program management.
- SC in Industrial Engineering from a leading University (BGU, TAU, Technion, Bar Ilan) 85+ GPA.
- 0-3 years of experience after graduation
- Fluent in spoken and written English- a must
- Technical skills, Organizational skills
- Ability to work productively on multiple tasks with cross-organization departments
- Excellent communication skills
Apply for the Job