CEVA Software Engineering Group is looking for an experienced and highly motivated software senior team lead to join a fast-growing team and be part of our next generation state-of-the-art DSP.
The team predominantly employs simulation techniques using C++.
The team designs, develops and performs modelling of the future of DSP cores and AI accelerators.
The role covers development and deployment of methodologies as well as direct hands-on software tools development.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading 3 development teams (total of ~15 engineers) developing the models for our next generation DSP cores and AI accelerators. You will couch and guide the team leaders and members and will be responsible for their tasks.
- Designing, developing and improving our simulation environment including: model -design, implementation, code reviews, validation, testing and support of internal and external customers.
- Developing and maintaining software products across simulation and emulation of CEVA DSP platforms.
- You are expected to investigate and adopt new ways of optimizing simulation flows.
- Developing methodology and deploying within the group and having full ownership over the simulation software.
- B.Sc Computer science, computer engineering similar or degree that provides strong knowledge of computer science theory along with practical software devolvement skills.
- At least 3 years of managerial experience.
- Working knowledge of modern C++
- Proven ability to design, debug and deliver solutions to complicated software problems; perhaps by re-interpreting the problem and ‘bending the rules’.
- Experience with simulation tools and aligning ASIC platforms internal mechanisms – an advantage.
- Experience with developing re-usable and scalable code – an advantage.
- Working knowledge of simulation / emulation tools – an advantage.
- Strong scripting skills.
- Willingness to tackle varied and complex technical challenges.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to interact and engage with different R&D teams VLSI, QA and System development teams.
- Curiosity and resourcefulness