CEVA is looking for you to join its leading Mobile Broadband Business Unit team!
Are you an experienced hardware architect with knowledge of wireless baseband processing? Are you experienced in hardware development starting from HW definition and VLSI development flow?
If you are an expert in your field and strive to be a leader in an innovative and successful team, you will be a key contributor in defining CEVA’s next generation cellular solutions!
As a HW Architect you will:
• Be a significant part of the Mobile Broadband team, architecting state-of-the-art modems for CEVA next generation cellular solutions
• Investigate, invent, develop, innovate wireless modem components
• Multidisciplinary collaborate with HW, SW and algorithms teams
• B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading institute
• At least 2 years of experience in ASIC design
• Experience in SoC architecture
• Background in wireless communication protocols – advantage
• Experience in power and area optimization – advantage