The Vision Business Unit is a unique and dedicated group in CEVA.
We offer our customers the most specialized cores (high-end & ultra-low-power multimedia DSP processors) and algorithms to run any vision based applications.
Our R&D areas include innovative technologies in the fields of AI,SLAM,3D Processing, multiple view geometry, detection and image processing for Smartphones, Automotive, Drones, AR/VR headsets and more.
In this role, you will perform in-depth analysis and optimizations to ensure the best possible performance and accuracy of our software on current and future CEVA architectures.
In addition you will work closely with product and biz-dev partners to translate customer needs into actionable SW and HW requirements.
- B.Sc/M.Sc. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field from a leading university
- 2+ years of experience in embedded DSP programming or Computer Vision software development
- Strong knowledge of C++ and Python
- Experienced with ML frame works such as TensorFlow, pytorch, ONNX, caffe
- Background in classic Computer Vision, AI, SLAM, AR/VR,3D – an advantage
- Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving
- Good time management, and task prioritization skills
- Independent and self-motivated