Do you want to kick your career by working on brand new technologies and standards with global customers?
To be part of a small team with huge personal impact?
The Vision Business Unit (VBU) is a small and dedicated group in CEVA. We offer our customers the most specialized cores and algorithms to run any Computer Vision based application, including Machine Learning and Neural Networks. Areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality push us to deal with cutting edge technologies that our customers’ near future products require. The solutions are related to variety of markets such as Automotive, Smartphones, Drones, Surveillance and more.
We are now hiring an experienced System Software Developer, with focus on Machine Learning.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will join the Machine Learning system team that develops and maintains systems software for complex Machine Learning algorithms running on CEVA platform in variety of products like drones, cameras, and cars.
This unique team plays a vital role in enabling these products to run Machine Learning algorithms by building core technologies and platform solutions that are not only competitive, but industry-first.
- B.Sc/M.Sc. in Engineering, Computer Science from a leading institute
- 2-3 years of software development experience – must
- Strong knowledge of software design, programming techniques, especially C/C++
- Deep understanding of embedded systems architecture: CPU, memory, Operating Systems and device drivers – advantage
- Knowledge of Python – advantage
- Experience with DSP processors – advantage
- Candidate must be highly motivated and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Looking for an experienced developer with an exponential learning curve
- Candidate must have good communication skills and must be able to work in collaborative environment