The Vision Business Unit is a unique group in CEVA.
We offer our customers the most specialized cores and algorithms to run any vision based applications.
Areas such as 3D Processing, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality push us to deal with innovative technologies that our customers’ near future products require.
The solutions are related to variety of markets such as Smartphones, Automotive, Drones, AR/VR headsets and more.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Execution and development of tools to analyze neural networks behavior to improve CEVA’s AI products
- Development of product’s simulators
- Working closely with the application developers
- The work environment involves C/C++/Python/DSPs
- B.Sc Student in Computer Science / Computer Engineering from a leading institute
- Minimum 4 semesters before graduation – must
- Knowledge of C/C++ – must
- Knowledge in digital logic systems – advantage
- Experience with Image Processing /Computer vision- advantage
- Knowledge of Python scripting- advantage
- Ability to work 20-25 weekly hours