Machine Learning Software Developer- Junior
Vision Business Unit
In this role, you will research and develop techniques to realize and accelerate Machine Learning algorithms in the fields of high performance computing within machine and deep learning, scientific computing, and data processing, performing in-depth analysis and optimization to ensure the best possible performance on current and next-generation CEVA architectures. This involves:
- Working directly with key system software developers to understand the environment you will work on, creating and optimizing core parallel algorithms and data structures to provide the best solutions using CEVA platform, through both library development and direct contribution to the applications in the Machine Learning field.
- Collaborating closely with the architecture, libraries, tools, and system software team at CEVA to influence the design of next-generation architectures, software platforms, and programming models, including by investigating impact on application performance and developer productivity.
- B.Sc/M.Sc. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field from a leading university.
- Graduates with 86+ GPA.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++
- Knowledge of Python – advantage
- Strong mathematical fundamentals
- Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management, and task prioritization skills
Apply for the Job