RivieraWaves, a French Subsidiary of CEVA since 2014, is now a reference on the WIFI and Bluetooth IP markets. Its IPs are used in a wide range of products: mobile phones, medical devices, sports, entertainment, industrial systems, and wireless sensors amongst others. RivieraWaves provides to semiconductor companies the software, radio and digital blocs for integration into ASIC.
You will be part of the RF Development Team. Working closely with HW Development and Validation Team, you will support all platforms used by the teams in all our BT and WiFi IPs development and you will participate in the testing campaigns of our RF circuits.
You have the following skills:
- RF testing capabilities using RF Tools (Spectrum Analyser, signal generator, etc.)
- Board level testing capabilities using tools (Oscilloscope, logic analyser, supplies,…)
- Board Design knowledge, able to understand board schematics
- Experienced in FPGA implementation
- Technical document writing
- Scripts tools like Perl/Python, etc.
A good level of English is needed, you are rigorous, polyvalent, you are a good team player and you have good interpersonal skills.
The following skills are considered as a plus:
- RTL Design and Simulation
- Knowledge in Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
- Knowledge in RF circuits
- Knowledge in Wireless communication systems