Want to take part in an innovative technology driving the Internet of Things (IOT) revolution?
Looking to be part of a small group with a start-up spirit but still part of a stable and profitable organization?
Then this is the right job for you!
Cellular IOT group develop most cutting edge technology for wireless IOT communication.
We research and develop Narrow-band IOT for a 4G/5G cellular modem combined with a unique GNSS positioning for smart sensors, trackers, smart city and other life-changing applications.
We are looking for an ambition engineer with strong technical skills and ability to work in multiple disciplines environment. We take each feature from the Algorithm idea through the implementation up to integration and lab testing.
As part of the cellular IOT group you will take part in the development of an innovative Software Define Radio (SDR) communication system.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Development of the Physical layer for the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver for various satellite constellations
- New features design and low level programing
- System integration with advanced Cellular IoT modem
- Lab integration with RF sub-system and hardware platforms
- BSC or MSC in electrical engineering or computer science from a leading university
- Recently Graduate with honors / 1+ years of experience in the field of Digital Communication and/or RT embedded software
- C/C++ programming (low level programming is a plus)
- Previous experience with GNSS receivers and positioning technologies
- Previous experience in modem development and/or experience with RF integration
- Knowledge on wireless communication standards – PHY, protocol stack software and algorithms development (Cellular/Wifi/BT or similar)
- Familiarity with the 3GPP standards (preferred LTE 4G/5G)