Design & Development of automated infrastructures for DSP software applications running.
Execution and debug DSP C & C++ software applications.
Automation Design and Development
All automation infrastructures are developed in-house with various programming languages (C/C++, Python, Perl, C#, Java) and include:
- Test drivers for running automatic testing suites, results gathering and analysis
- Distributed test system for executing tasks with hundreds of machines in parallel
- Automatic tests generators
- Various scripts for data analysis, batch processing and report generation
Execution and Debugging
- Investigation of complex Digital Signal Processing C/C++ software applications and customer scenarios using a software simulator and HW FPGA using advanced debug techniques
- Analysis of results and pin-point problems
- Collaboration with both technical and non-technical people all across the company (Development, Architecture, IT, VLSI, System, Customer Support)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant technical discipline from accredited academic institution GPA 80 and up
- Basic knowledge of C/C++
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Self-learning ability, dedication and teamwork