Junior Compiler Software Engineer
Software Development Tools
As a compiler engineer you will design and develop C/C++ Compilers targeting CEVA’s world leading DSP cores. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Research and development of algorithms and optimizations in favor of accelerating software performance for scalar and Vector DSP.
- Definition and implementation of C/C++ language extensions
- DSP Architecture definition and enhancements
- Using Open Source projects
- Benchmark and performance optimizations
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from an acknowledged University with GPA 82 and up.
- Experience in developing in C/C++
- Team player with good communication abilities.
- Experience with Compilers and LLVM- advantage
- Python scripting- advantage
Apply for the Job