Junior Compiler Engineer
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Software Development Tools
Development & maintenance of Compilers targeting CEVA’s world leading DSP cores. As a Compiler engineer you’ll be engaged with a wide range of concepts, including:
- Target-independent optimization techniques
- Optimized code-generation for scalar and vector DSPs
- Definition and implementation of dedicated C/C++ language extensions
- Architecture definition and enhancements
- Benchmark and performance optimizations
- a minimum 2.1 Honours degree or higher in Computer science, or similar degree that provides strong knowledge of computer science theory along with practical software devolvement skills
- 2+ years software development experience with excellent knowledge of C/C++.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Experience with LLVM Compilers
- Experience in Python scripting
Apply for the Job