We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic IT System Administrator to join our IT Team
The Position includes handling Linux environment, storage and other IT solutions as well as driving improvements in automation and devops.
In this job, you will:
- Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of servers and storage resources, applications and key processes.
- Repair and recover from failures, reviewing systems logs, verify flawless jobs completion.
- Work with the design community to improve availability and execution of systems.
- OS Engineering and Provisioning – Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, network, services, settings, storage, etc.
- Research and drive innovative devops systems for better automation improvements
- Vast knowledge in Linux OS, storage systems, NIS, DNS, automation, configuration management systems, Licensing management, EDA tools setup and grid management systems.
- RHCE certification, Good knowledge in Microsoft server’s environment and in network communications are an advantage.
- Good learning skills, organization and prioritization, Cooperation with other team members and customers.