Are you excited working with state of the art IT systems and solutions?
To be part of a small team with huge personal impact?
Want to take part in adopt an open-minded thinking to enable multi-platform integrated solutions?
Our team is the place for you!
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic IT Linux & DevOps Systems admin to join our IT Team, reporting to IT Director.
The Position includes managing IT environments and developing IT solutions as well as driving improvements in automation and DevOps.
In this job, you will:
- Research and drive innovative DevOps systems for better automation improvement
- Work with the design community to improve availability and execution of systems.
- Manage Linux environment, improve and scale up software and systems.
- Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of servers and storage resources, applications and key processes.
- Repair and recover from failures, reviewing systems logs, verify flawless jobs completion.
- Install new/rebuild servers and configure hardware, network, services, settings, storage, etc.
- Experienced Linux admin (RH/Ubuntu)
- Knowledge in at list one of the scripting languages (bash, python, perl)
- Knowledge in configuration automation (Puppet, Ansibell)
- Knowledge in Networking (routing, DNS, DHCP, NAT, etc)
- Knowledge in Kubernetes and Containers ADVANTAGE
- Knowledge in Virtualization (VMware) ADVANTAGE
- Knowledge in Grid systems – ADVANTAGE
- Self-managed and self-learning
- Proven ability to handle tasks end-to-end
- Great inter-personal abilities