Are you excited working with state of the art IT systems and solutions?
To be part of a small team with huge personal impact?
Want to take part in adopt an open-minded thinking to enable multi-platform integrated solutions?
Our team is the place for you!
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic IT System Specialist to join our IT Team.
The Position includes managing IT environments and developing IT solutions as well as
Driving improvements in automation and DevOps.
In this job, you will:
- Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of servers and storage resources, applications and key processes.
- Repair and recover from failures, reviewing systems logs, verify flawless jobs completion.
- Work with the design community to improve availability and execution of systems.
- Install new/rebuild servers and configure hardware, network, services, settings, storage, etc.
- Research and drive innovative DevOps systems for better automation improvements
- Good knowledge in Linux OS, storage systems, NIS, DNS, automation, configuration management systems, Licensing management, EDA tools setup and grid management systems.
- RHCE certification, Good knowledge in Microsoft server’s environment and in network communications are an advantage.
- Good learning skills, organization and prioritization, Cooperation with other team members and customers.