Want to take part in a cutting edge technology in the field of Design Software for DSP?
To be a part of a small team with a huge impact?
You have come to the right place!
Software Deployment and Infrastructures is a unique department in CEVA.
We execute and debug software applications designed for CEVA DSP in the fields of Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence, Wireless IOT, 5G Mobile, Audio, Voice and many more…
We design and develop software automation infrastructures in various fields of expertise, C, C++, Python, Perl.
In this role, you will be actively hands-on & responsible for a team that:
Integrate numerous software components for a creation of CEVA software development environment.
The entire CI process: Execute, debug & officially release relevant software .
Work with complex integrated environments of HW and Software.
In charge of automation dedicated infrastructures.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from an acknowledged University / College.
- 2+ years of managerial experience, including hands-on.
- Knowledge and experience with embedded SW development – Advantage
- Team player with good communication abilities
- Understanding of complex software & hardware systems and ability to dive fast into existing code
- Experience in read & debug in C / C++ applications – Advantage
- Experience in Python scripting – Advantage