The Vision Business Unit (VBU) is a small and dedicated group in CEVA. We offer our customers the most specialized cores and algorithms to run any Computer Vision based application, including Machine Learning and Neural Networks. Areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality push us to deal with cutting edge technologies that our customers’ near future products require. The solutions are related to variety of markets such as Automotive, Smartphones, Drones, Surveillance and more.
As part of Imaging and computer vision applications testing you will own tasks that involves applications testing in DSP and Embedded environment.
- BSc / MSc Student in Computer Science / Computer Engineering from a leading university.
- GPA 84 and up, minimum 3 semesters before graduation.
- Knowledge in digital logic systems
- Knowledge of C/C++.
- Experience with Image Processing /Computer vision- advantage
- Knowledge of Python scripting- advantage
- Ability to work 20-25 weekly hours