Imaging & Computer Vision Developer
In this role, you will research and develop techniques to realize and accelerate Computer Vision algorithms performing in-depth analysis and optimization to ensure the best possible performance on current and next-generation CEVA architectures. This involves:
- Working directly with key system software developers to understand the environment you will work on, creating and optimizing core parallel algorithms and data structures to provide the best solutions using CEVA platform, through both library development and direct contribution to the applications in the Computer Vision field.
- Collaborating closely with the architecture, libraries, tools, and system software team at CEVA to influence the design of next-generation architectures, software platforms, and programming models, including by investigating impact on application performance and developer productivity.
- B.Sc/M.Sc. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field from a leading university.
- 3-5 years of experience in software development in fields like embedded DSP, imaging, computer vision and video encoding/decoding
- Strong knowledge of C/C++
- Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management, and task prioritization skills
Apply for the Job