Functional Safety Manager in R&D
As a Project Safety Manager your job responsibilities will include:
- Lead “functional safety” efforts for CEVA’s IP development
- Lead the company safety culture
- Conduct and supervise safety relevant tasks in architecture, VLSI, SDT and SW teams
- Plan/coordinate/track all activities related to functional safety according ISO 26262 and A-SPICE, in all relevant phases of the project.
- Project related safety risk assessment and evaluation of an existing classification.
- Drive activities to create project specific functional safety requirements according ISO 26262 (ECU software, SW development tools and hardware, system components).
- Initiate, establish and maintain the safety case (project specific proof of functional safety according to e.g. ISO26262), according to the safety plan.
- Planning and conducting the safety assessment with the relevant consultant.
- Recommend release of the safety packages for the project.
- Discuss and present functional safety related topics and status with customers in pre and post-sale stages.
- Organize and lead internal and external safety related meetings.
- Regular reporting to project team and VP R&D.
- BSc in Electronics engineering from a leading University.
- 3+ years of experience as a function safety and/or automotive experience in a semiconductor company.
- 3+ years’ experience with methods, Architecture, HW, SW development tools or SW development for embedded system.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, flexible, fast learner.
- Experience working with customers & excellent communication skills with professional and positive attitude
- Abilities to priorities tasks, define clear goals and drive tasks in parallel
- Ability to work in a global development team.
Apply for the Job