If you are excited with working on brand new technologies and standards with global customers?
Do you want to take part in shaping the future of Machine Learning and Computer Vision software development?
Then this is the right job for you!
In this role, you will:
Design firmware modules for custom chip’s hardware blocks (external interfaces, processing blocks) in close collaboration with the system and hardware project teams.
Implement your code into the system with the tools and unit-tests to ensure robustness and completeness
Integrate your solution into the system silicon and work with hardware teams to debug unexpected behavior.
The project is using C/C++ as main development language where host side and auxiliary are developed mainly in python.
Development platforms are Linux and Windows.
- 3+ years of software experience in developing in C and C++ for embedded system
- Familiarity with Linux software development environment
- Curious, effective developer with good understanding of systems as a whole and knowledge of adjacent fields such as hardware, physics etc
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering or relevant field
- Experience in DSP programming and signal processing
- Experience in embedded control-systems
- Experience in working with FPGA’s and pre-silicon simulation tools