Field Application Engineer
Mountain View, CA
- Promote CEVA DSP and AI products, show technical merits, manage and help potential and existing customers in technical evaluation.
- Identify customer’s technical needs and match the right technology/solution.
- Coordinate customer evaluation and technical support needs with Sales and R&D.
- Support customers, help them integrate CEVA’s IPs, train them, and consult on CEVA’s products and its optimal utilization.
- Help local sales team in penetrating new accounts and identify potential customers.
- 5+ year experience in Embedded Processor (CPU or DSP) designs, architecture , micro-architecture development
- Good understanding of embedded systems, SoC / ASIC system architecture, real-time programming and debugging systems
- Understanding of AI architectures for inferencing on the edge
- Good networking and customer facing skills.
- Technical with a business and customer mindset and a high degree of enthusiasm and energy.
- Self-driven, independent, problem solver, and assertive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening skills, and good interpersonal skills.
- Team player with a professional and positive attitude.
- US Citizen or working permit required
Experience in any of the following will be a plus:
- Prior experience in CPU/DSP architecture from companies such TI, ADI, Qualcomm, ARM
- Knowledgeable in wireless or multimedia real-time applications e.g. Wireless, Voice & Audio, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Neural networks)
- General DSP/ASIC/SoC Design knowledge and experience.
Apply for the Job