As a Software Development Tools engineer, you will be involved in definition, design and development of software development tools for advanced DSP Architectures.
You will gain experience in understanding of debug and profiling methodology for embedded DSP cores.
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Computer Engineering from an acknowledged University with GPA 82 and up.
- 3+ years of experience with developing in C/C++
- 3+ years of experience with real-time embedded platforms in HW industry
- Practical experience in software development and object oriented design
- Experience in Linux & Windows platforms- an advantage