You will be part of the WLAN HW development Team. Working closely with signal processing and software teams, you will participate in the development of our 802.11ax WLAN modem.
You have the following skills:
- Strong experience in digital design, SoC
- Verilog description language
- RTL Design
- RTL simulation
- ASIC Synthesis
- Experience in FPGA Implementation
- Technical document writing
- Ability to follow a design flow (RTL, testbench, code coverage, synthesis, formal verification, gate level simulation)
The following skills are considered as an asset:
- Knowledge in Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
- Knowledge in Wireless communication systems
In addition, a good level of both French and English languages in speaking and writing are required.
To be successful in our team, you are rigorous, versatile, are a good team player and you have good interpersonal skills.
You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar position.