The Vision Business Unit is a unique and dedicated group in CEVA. We offer our customers the most specialized cores and algorithms to run any vision based applications. Areas such as SLAM, 3D Processing, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality push us to deal with innovative technologies that our customers’ near future products require. The solutions are related to variety of markets such as Smartphones, Automotive, Drones, AR/VR headsets and more.
In this role, you will research and develop techniques to realize and accelerate SLAM modules based on classic 2D/3D computer vision. In addition, you will perform in-depth analysis and optimization to ensure the best possible performance and accuracy on current and next-generation CEVA architectures.
Working directly with customers’ R&D centers around the globe to develop the most relevant and state-of-the-art SDK for CEVA-SensPro DSPs product line (high-end & ultra-low-power multimedia DSP processors).
Developing and optimizing core parallel algorithms and data structures to provide the best SW solutions using CEVA platforms.
Collaborating closely with the architecture, tools, and system software teams at CEVA to influence the design of next-generation architectures, software platforms, and programming models.
- B.Sc/M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field from a leading university GPA 85+
- experience in Computer Vision software development, mainly with visual odometry and SLAM – strong advantage
- experience in C/C++ development – strong advantage
- Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving
- Good time management, and task prioritization skills
- Independent and self-motivated.