Within the Wireless Internet of Things group, CEVA is offering you to be a member of our WiFi Software team working closely with our Hardware and Signal Processing teams to specify, architect, and implement the future evolution of our Wi-Fi IP (Intellectual Property).
In this unique opportunity, the expected work consists in:
- Development of new functionalities for our platform dedicated to IoT (Internet of Things)
- Development of our WiFi stack towards the evolution of the 802.11 standard (ex. : 802.11ax/WiFi6)
- Maintenance of current WiFi functionalities (TDLS, Rate Adaptation, etc)
- Design of the software architecture
- Software development
- Validation phases
- Software Optimization
- Customer Support
- Engineering Degree in computer Sciences
- Proficient with C/C++ development languages; particularly in the field of embedded systems.
- Wireless communication norm background is a plus
- 4 to 5 years’ experience within the field of embedded software development
- Team player with communication abilities
- Your flexibility and adaptation skills have been demonstrated, while being rigorous and have good organization and prioritization skills.
- Both French and English languages have to be fluent.