Are you an embedded software engineer that loves to make hardware work well?
Would you enjoy seeing your work ship on millions of consumer devices?
Then you belong with us!
CEVA is looking for you to join our growing Sensor Fusion (SF) team.
Here in CEVA we are developing state of the art sensor fusion software used in a variety of consumer products such as Smart TV’s, robotic vacuum cleaners, audio headsets, AR and VR glasses, and PC’s. The Sensor Fusion (SF) team is responsible for CEVA’s core sensor processing software which is used in a broad portfolio of CEVA products and is the result of over 15 years of experience developing sensor-based technology, systems and products.
As an Embedded Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Developing software in C / C++ that runs on bare metal as well as RTOS
- Optimizing code for run-time performance including processor utilization, power, and memory
- Good understanding of real-time embedded systems, concurrency, interrupt handling, and device drivers
- Experience with ARM microcontrollers
- Loves to automate manual operations