Do you want to operate in a fast-pace in a highly technical environment?
Are you excited to explore and create new product concepts, and stay abreast of new technologies and techniques?
Then this is the right job for you!
CEVA Vision Business Unit is looking for a firmware/embedded software engineer to work on the development of CEVA Machine Learning and Computer Vision software stack for multitasking environment.
We are looking for a highly motivated, team-oriented, self-driven individual with a keen technical mind and an eye for details.
- 3+ years of experience building high-quality embedded software. Languages : C / C++ and Assembly
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Expert knowledge in developing RTOS (e.g. FreeRTOS and equivalent) based multitask applications
- Developing experience in real-time and multi-threaded applications
- Solid debugging and troubleshooting experience with Firmware
- Experience with developing multitasking/utilization profiling tools
- Good at Interpersonal and Communication Skills and a Must Team Player
- Knowledge in computer vision and machine learning
- Knowledge in runtime libs as OpenCL, SYCL, OpenMP