CEVA Software Engineering Group require an experienced and highly motivated Software Team Lead join a fast-growing team and be part of our next generation of state-of-the-art DSP.
The team predominantly employs simulation techniques using C++.
The team design, develop and preform modelling of the future of DSP. The team collaborate with all major development effort of the next Generation DSP.
DSPs are the core of the next generation of AI based product, multi sensor product, cellular 5th generation product, and AI Vision products.
You will play a key role in the team – both with hands-on project work, creating and deploying new methodologies within the team.
The role covers development and deployment of methodologies as well as direct hands-on software tools development. You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and assessing proposed design changes
- Develop and maintain software products across simulation and emulation of CEVA DSP platforms
- You are expected to investigate and adopted new ways to optimize simulation flows.
- Developing methodology and deploying within the group and having full ownership of simulation software.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to interact and engage with different R&D teams VLSI, QA and System development team.
- B.Sc Computer science, or similar degree that provides strong knowledge of computer science theory along with practical software devolvement skills.
- 2 years of managerial experience
- A working knowledge of modern C++
- A proven ability to design, debug and deliver solutions to complicated software problems; perhaps by re-interpreting the problem and ‘bending the rules’
- Strong experience with Simulation tools and aligning ASIC platforms internal mechanisms
- Experience developing re-usable and scalable code.
- Strong scripting skills.
- Some working knowledge of DSP technology.
- Willingness to tackle varied and complex technical challenges.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team as well as experience working and communicating with remote design centers.
- Curiosity and resourcefulness