Are you an experienced Hardware Architect with knowledge in CPU and Processor architectures, advanced memory systems and a clear understanding of the full design flow from research to product?
If you are passionate to be a leader, someone who bring into the company new ideas and helps drive solutions in Automotive, 5G communications, computer vision and sound?
This is your opportunity to join CEVA’s architecture team and be a key contributor in defining CEVA’s next generation products.
As part of the architecture team you will drive the definition of all of CEVA’s IP products, researching new ideas, defining them and then driving the implementation phase with the VLSI and Software teams.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical or Computer engineering from a leading university.
- More than 5 years of experience in VLSI, Architecture and Design
- Knowledge in architectures of Processors, DSPs and advanced memory sub-systems
- Knowledge in AI, communication or multimedia software & algorithms- advantage
- Ability to work productively on multiple tasks with cross-organization departments
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English