Are you excited with working on brand new technologies and standards with global customers?
Looking to be part of a small group with a start-up spirit but still part of a stable and profitable organization?
Then this is the right job for you!
In this role, you will engage in developing and implementing various technologies in the field of LTE/5G cellular communications, Wifi communications, and Radar applications.
You will be part of a team responsible for developing algorithms and optimized DSP code running on CEVA processors, and other related software.
You have the following skills:
- Sc/M.Sc. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field from a leading university.
- Graduates with 85+ GPA may be considered without any experience.
- C programming knowledge – Must
- 2-5 years of experience in embedded software development and/or DSP Algorithm SW implementation – Big Advantage
- Background in embedded wireless communication systems – Advantage
- Knowledge of Radar technologies – Advantage
- Knowledge of C++/Python – Advantage
- experience in MATLAB – Advantage
- Good team work and high motivation to develop your knowledge and to study new fields