Drivers SW & Debug Team Leader
Software Deployment and Infrastructure
Lead a team who responsible for development & debug of CEVA SW Drivers targeting CEVA’s world leading DSP cores.
As a CEVA SW Drivers Team Leader, you will be engaged with a wide range of concepts, including:
- Research and development of Drivers.
- Definition and implementation of C/C++ language extensions.
- DSP Architecture definition and enhancements.
- Using Open Source projects.
- Benchmark and performance optimizations.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from an acknowledged University.
- 2+ years of managerial experience.
- 3 years’ experience in developing in C/C++
- Experience with Drivers development- Advantage
- Team player with good communication abilities
- Understanding of complex software systems and ability to dive fast into existing code
- Knowledge and experience with embedded SW development and RTOS – Advantage
- Experience in Python scripting- Advantage
Apply for the Job