Drivers Software & Debug Student
Join a team who is responsible for development & debug of SW drivers targeting CEVA’s world leading DSP cores.
In this position you will be engaged with a wide range of concepts, including:
- Research and development of Drivers.
- Definition and implementation of C/C++ language extensions.
- DSP Architecture definition and enhancements.
- Using Open Source projects.
- Benchmark and performance optimizations.
- B.Sc / M.Sc Student in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from a leading university.
- GPA 85 and up, minimum 3 semesters before graduation.
- Experience in developing in C/C++
- Team player with good communication abilities
- Knowledge and experience with embedded SW development and RTOS – Advantage
- Experience in Python scripting- Advantage
Apply for the Job