You will be part of the Signal Processing Team. Working closely with our HW and DSP teams, you will participate in the development of our future generations of Wi-Fi IPs. You will be mainly in charge to propose and innovate on modem and localization algorithms to achieve on future roadmap.
- Define innovative signal processing algorithms
- Perform system simulations to characterize algorithms performance
- Port floating-point algorithms to fixed-point optimized for RTL or DSP implementations
- Support verification including proactive contributions on test plans, generation of test vectors and issue debug
Person specification required
- Strong theoretical background in Signal processing and Digital Wireless Communications, System Modelling and Algorithm design
- Expert in array estimation techniques
- Have experience in Wi-Fi PHY modelling
- Proficient in Matlab
- Have demonstrated previously innovation in the area through patents and publications
An excellent level of English is needed, you are rigorous, innovative, you are a good team player and you have good interpersonal skills.
Status : Executive (cadre)
Professional exp : PhD graduated
Salary according to experience