Sound Technologies is a unique group at CEVA, researching and developing cutting edge proprietary algorithms for sound processing and speech recognition.
As part of the Sound Technologies group, you will take part in creating and refining our innovative offerings.
- Building recordings Database
- Validation and Automation tasks:
- Speech and Sound Algorithms
- Unit testing
- Integration projects: hardware kit verification and demos
- Involvement in the research of Speech and Sound Algorithms
- Electrical \ Communication \ Software Engineering graduate at an acknowledged University (Technion, Tel-Aviv, Beer-Sheva, Hebrew)
- 1 + years of experience in Python programming language
- 2 + years of automatic validation and test automation
- Familiarity with c\c++ programming languages
- Familiarity with Matlab environment