CEVA customer solution group is looking for an experienced and highly motivated customer-oriented application solution engineer to join a fast-growing team.
Here in CEVA, we are developing state of the art DSP ASIC projects in A.I, Vision, Wireless and Base-stations area. Our Customer Solutions Group is responsible both supporting our customers and partners, and keeping track of the entire scope of customer’s information – organization wide.
As part of this position you will be a part of the Regional Managers team and will focus on Vision and A.I Business unit customer’s. This position requires cooperation and interaction with CEVA’s R&D departments, CEVA’s Field Application Engineers located abroad, and Customers to emphasize the technical value of CEVA’s products during pre-sales and facilitate customer’s integration and use of CEVA’s products post-sales.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering with excellent academic achievement.
- +4 years of hands on experience of software development.
- Solid experience with Software analysis and debug capabilities.
- Experience with direct customers communication.
- STRONG advantage for candidates with embedded software development experience using ARM, MIPS, TI, Freescale, or other DSPs, and experience with AI or vision algorithm.
- Able to communicate complex topics clearly, multi-task well, develop breadth to communicate effectively with engineers from many disciplines (including algorithm, software, and hardware engineers).
- Ability to closely collaborate with different teams and stakeholders such as R&D, Field Application Engineers located abroad, partners, customers, and potential customers.
- Fluency in Hebrew and English is essential
- High verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid presentation, verbal and written communications skills are a must