Are you highly passionate with interest in Coverage driven verification, advanced interpretation to the UVM methodology while working in multi-platform verification environment?
Then you belong with us in our growing verification team!
Here in CEVA, we are developing state of the art DSP ASIC projects in A.I, Vision, Wireless and Base-stations area. The VLSI verification team is responsible producing a fully verified IP with extra ordinary challenges, working on Functional, Formal and Emulation combined environment.
As part of this position you will be a part of the FIP verification team, you will work on a full state of the art verification flow from architecture definition, through verification strategy, environment micro ARCH, test plan, functional coverage plan and up to advanced verification sign off process.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading institute
- 1-2 years’ experience as VLSI verification developer with high expertise in developing UVM based verification environments
- In-depth knowledge of SV-UVM, Specman and C++
- Self-motivated and self-directed, proactive
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, agile flow and dynamic environment, both locally and across the organization
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems
- Great communication skills
- Team player