The Vision Business Unit is a unique and dedicated group in CEVA.
We offer our customers the most specialized cores (high-end & ultra-low-power multimedia DSP processors) and algorithms to run any vision based applications.
Our R&D areas include innovative technologies in the fields of SLAM,3D Processing, multiple view geometry, detection and image processing for Smartphones, Automotive, Drones, AR/VR headsets and more.
In this role, you will design and develop techniques to realize and accelerate AR/VR, SLAM classic and AI 2D/3D computer vision algorithms. In addition, you will perform in-depth analysis and optimization to ensure the best possible performance and accuracy on current CEVA architectures.
- B.Sc/M.Sc. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field from a leading university
- Excellent graduates with 85+ GPA
- Background in classic Computer Vision, AI, SLAM, AR/VR – An advantage
- Strong knowledge of C/C++
- Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving
- Good time management, and task prioritization skills
- Independent and self-motivated