Software Deployment and Infrastructures is a unique department in CEVA.
We execute, debug and deploy Computer Vision based applications, in the field of Artificial Intelligence specifically Machine Learning and Neural Networks.
We design and develop sophisticated software automation infrastructures in various fields of expertise, C, C++, Python, Perl.
In this position you will be reporting directly to DeVOps & Software infrastructures manager and will be responsible for:
- Internal releases before official release to customers
- Design, Develop & Maintain software automation infrastructures and builds system
- Tracking AI and computer vision benchmarks adding them to our testing process
- Maintain servers, queues and network resources
- Bug management, tracking and assignments
- Internal reports and statistics generation for all products
- Manage the products documentation system and database.
- Create, assess and implement new tools and capabilities more fitting for Software development (Docker, Package Management, Git…)
- B.Sc. in Computer science / Electrical engineering.
- 2-3 years of experience with Python programming
- Autodidact, very independent, problem solver, and team player with managing skills is a must
- Knowledge in automation systems is a must
- Knowledge in Git – advantage
- Familiarity with TFS – advantage
- Familiarity with Docker – advantage
- Familiarity with build server – advantage