If you are excited with working on brand new compiler technologies and to influence many different markets and product, our team is the place for you!
We are looking for a compiler engineer that will be part of a team that design and develop C++ Compilers targeting CEVA’s world leading DSP processors.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Compiler development targeting CEVA processors based on latest LLVM/Clang open source
- Research and development of algorithms and optimizations in favor of accelerating software performance for Scalar and Vector DSP.
- Definition and implementation of C/C++ language extensions
- DSP Architecture definition and enhancements
- Benchmark and performance optimizations
- 3+ Experience with Compilers
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from a leading institute.
- 5 years experience in developing in C/C++
- Managerial experience – an advantage
- Team player with good communication skills.