Compiler Software Student
Software Development Tools
As a compiler student you will design and develop C/C++ Compilers targeting CEVA’s world leading DSP cores. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Research and development of algorithms and optimizations in favor of accelerating software performance for scalar and Vector DSP.
- Definition and implementation of C/C++ language extensions
- Using Open Source projects
- Benchmark and performance optimizations
- B.Sc / M.Sc Student in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from a leading university.
- GPA 85 and up, minimum 3 semesters before graduation.
- Experience in developing in C/C++
Apply for the Job