Want to take part in a cutting edge technology in the field of Design Software for DSP?
To be a part of a small team with a huge impact?
You have come to the right place!
Software Deployment and Infrastructures is a unique department in CEVA.
We execute and debug software applications designed for CEVA DSP in the fields of Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence, Wireless IOT, 5G Mobile, Audio, Voice and many more…
We design and develop software automation infrastructures in various fields of expertise, C, C++, Python, Perl.
In this role, you will be actively hands-on & responsible for a team that:
- Debug CEVA software development tool-chain environment, mostly in the area of compiler code generation and assembly outputs.
- Assure the compiler stability by compiling, building and debug complex DSP applications.
- Work with complex integrated software environments.
- In charge of automation dedicated software infrastructures.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from an acknowledged University / College.
- 2+ years of managerial experience, including hands-on.
- Knowledge and experience with embedded SW development – Advantage
- Team player with good communication abilities
- Understanding of complex software & hardware systems and ability to dive fast into existing code
- Experience in read & debug in C / C++ applications – Advantage
- Experience in Python scripting – Advantage