Compiler Principle Engineer
Software Development Tools
Design and development of C/C++ Compilers targeting CEVA’s world leading DSP cores.
As a Compiler engineer, you will be engaged with a wide range of concepts, including:
- Research and development of algorithms and optimizations in favor of accelerating software performance for scalar and Vector DSP.
- Definition and implementation of C/C++ language extensions
- DSP Architecture definition and enhancements
- Using Open Source projects
- Benchmark and performance optimizations
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from an acknowledged University.
- 5 years experience in developing in C/C++
- Team player with good communication abilities.
- Experience with Compilers and LLVM
- Experience in Python scripting- Advantage
Apply for the Job