Want to take part in an innovative technology driving the IOT revolution?
Looking to be part of a small group with a start-up spirit but still part of a stable and profitable organization?
Then this is the right job for you!
Cellular IOT group develop most cutting edge technology for wireless IOT communication.
We research and develop Narrow-band IOT for a 4G/5G cellular modem combined with a unique GNSS positioning for smart sensors, trackers, smart city and other life-changing applications.
As part of the cellular IOT group you will take part in research, design, implementation and integration of our modem technology and positioning solutions.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Development of advanced cellular IoT solutions for the latest 4G/5G 3GPP standards
- Take part in development of physical layer, L1 control, protocol stack and integration with hardware and RF
- BSC or MSC in electrical engineering or computer science from a leading university
- 2+ years of proven work in RT\Embedded field
- C/C++ programming
- Previous knowledge in communication standards is a plus (Cellular/Wifi/BT or similar)
- Previous experience in modem development
- Knowledge on wireless communication standards – PHY, protocol stack software and algorithms development
- Familiarity with the 3GPP standards (preferred LTE 4G/5G)
- Previous experience with RF integration
- Previous experience with GNSS positioning technologies