CEVA is a leader in supplying architecture solutions for most advanced communication systems such as 5G wireless systems. These architectures contains specialized scalar and vector DSP processors, co-processors, AI processors, HW accelerators, software and other essential IP blocks, in a highly configurable and modular architecture.
In this role, you will develop, implement and optimize Algorithms and other related SW to utilize and accelerate performance for CEVA Architecture IPs, including CEVA Vector and Scalar DSPs, AI processors and more.
- B.Sc/M.Sc. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field from a leading university.
- Graduates with 88+ GPA may be considered without any experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in embedded software development and/or DSP Algorithm SW implementation
- Knowledge and experience in low-level drivers – advantage
- Background in embedded wireless communication systems
- Strong knowledge of C- a must
- Knowledge of C++/Python – advantage
- experience in MATLAB- advantage
- Strong mathematical fundamentals
- Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management, and task prioritization skills