Backend Engineer for VLSI Department
As a Backend engineer you will be responsible for:
- All physical design aspects from RTL to GDSII in the latest transistor geometries using state-of-the-art EDA tools.
- The implementation of complex designs starting from synthesis stage and including PnR, CTS and STA stages in order to meet aggressive QoR targets of frequency, area and power.
Education: B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical or Computer engineering from a leading university with GPA 82 and up.
- 2-5 years of experience in VLSI, preferably as a Backend engineer.
- Graduates with 84+ GPA may be considered without any experience.
- Experience in full RTL to GDSII flow , from synthesis to placement, CTS, routing and up to signoff – Equivalence check, STA and IR drop analysis
- Experience in the following tools – logic synthesis tool (Genus or DC), backend tool (ICC2 or Innovus) and STA tools.
- Knowledge in: Calibre (or any other physical verification tool) -advantage
Apply for the Job