The Automation & Application Team is responsible for design, development and maintenance and of automatic infrastructures & environments for testing the CEVA-Toolbox™ SDT.
CEVA-Toolbox™ is a complete software environment and tool-chain for programming high-performance applications running on CEVA’s world leading DSP cores.
All automation infrastructures & environments are developed in-house with various programming languages (C/C++, C#, Perl, Python, TCL).
In this role you will manage the team and be in charge of the following:
- Defining unified high standard of Automation development & Qualification procedures for the entire department and monitor their execution.
- Lead and in charge of the development of automation infrastructures & environments
- In charge of automation infrastructures in python / perl / C#, Java for C & C++ applications runs in FPGA.
- In charge of automation tests suite application development & adaptation in C/C++/C#.
- In charge of consistent quality of production by validating verification processes, providing plan documentation and leading the team to best practices.
- B.Sc/BA in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering or related technical field.
- Knowledge & experience in software automation and C/C++ applications integration over FPGAs.
- At least 3 years of managing automation software team – Automation is necessary!
- Python & Perl scripts.
- C/C++ programming.