Automation Engineer in Imaging and Computer Vision
Vision Business Unit
The Vision Business Unit (VBU) is a unique and dedicated group in CEVA. We offer our customers the most specialized cores and algorithms to run any Computer Vision based application, including Machine Learning and Neural Networks. Areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality push us to deal with cutting edge technologies that our customers’ near future products require. The solutions are related to variety of markets such as Automotive, Smartphones, Drones, Surveillance and more. As part of VBU QA team, you will take part in preparing our top of the edge products to be released to our customers. Bringing up an automated environment for building and testing the products.
- B.Sc. in computer science/ electrical eng.
- 1-4 years of experience with Python programming (army experience can be considered as well)
- Autodidact, independent, problem solver, team player
- Familiarity with CI systems – advantage
- Familiarity with build server – advantage
- Familiarity with LINUX – advantage
Apply for the Job