Automation & Application Engineer in SDT
Software Development Tools
The Automation & Application Team is responsible for design, development and maintenance of automatic infrastructures & environments for testing the CEVA-Toolbox™ SDT. CEVA-Toolbox™ is a complete software environment and tool-chain for programming high-performance applications running on CEVA’s world leading DSP cores. All automation infrastructures & environments are developed in-house with various programming languages (C/C++, C#, Perl, Python, TCL) and include:
- Test drivers for running automatic testing suites, results gathering and analysis
- Distributed test system for executing tasks with hundreds of clients in parallel
- Automatic tests generators
- Various scripts for data analysis, batch processing and report generation.
- Development of test packages and regression tests
- Investigation of complex customer scenarios in the DSP tool chain using advanced debug techniques (watch points, profiling, memory analysis and trace analysis)
- Executing automatic tests, analyzing results and pin-pointing problems.
- B.Sc/BA in Computer / Electrical Science or related technical field with GPA 80 and up for universities, and over 85 for colleges (Tel-Aviv Academic /IDC/ HIT only).
- Good knowledge of C/C++ – must
- Experience with Perl, Python – strong advantage
- Object oriented design – advantage
- The position requires strong technical and problem solving skills, self-learning ability, dedication and teamwork.
Apply for the Job