Algorithms Validation Student
Audio & Voice
- Assistance with development of high level speech processing algorithms.
- Development of automated validation scripts (c, python, MS batch, linux bash, Matlab)
- Testing of hardware-software systems (drivers, development boards)
- Involvement in development of software modules (linux, standalone c, python, matlab)
- Electrical engineering student at an acknowledged University (Technion 80+, TAU, BGU, Hebrew 85+, Bar Ilan 90+)
- Minimum of 2 years to graduation.
- Completed Introduction to programming, data structures, Introduction to Operating systems courses or equivalent.
- None required
- Familiarity with c\c++ programming languages
- Familiarity with python programming language
- Familiarity with Matlab environment
- Familiarity with Tensorflow, PyTorch
- Familiarity with Linux operating system
- Familiarity with development boards (Arduino, Pi, etc.)
Apply for the Job